Stay at the Fair all day and win!
Each exhibitor is entered into a drawing to receive a prize from an area business.
Names are drawn at 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, and 4:30. Exhibitors must be present to win.
- All animal must be preregistered by August 1. NO LATE ENTRIES! IF EXHIBITOR IS NOT PREREGISTERED AND PRESENTS HIM/HERSELF ON THE FAIRGROUND WITH LIVESTOCK AFTER 7:30AM, THE ENTRY MAY BE DENIED! Mail entries to: Valley Community Fair For questions, please call: c/o Carla Scott 937-4043 P.O. Box 27 firstname.lastname@example.org Valley, WA 99181
- Educational posters must be registered on Friday, August 11 by 12:00noon.
- Animals must be on the grounds, ready for Vet check before entering stalls/pens by 7:30am on Fair Day. The judging begins promptly at 8:30am.
- Classes listed in the Fair Book are open to all entries, including 4-H and FFA.
- Exhibitors may enter more than one animal, but will receive premiums for no more than two (2) classes per animal. No exhibitor may enter more than one animal in any section, and no animal may be used for more than one section, except for pens of three.
- All livestock exhibitors are expected to keep their stalls, pens, cages, and areas presentable at all times.
- Stalls/pens must be cleaned before premiums will be paid! Horse exhibitors must clean around trailers.
- Exhibitors must check in with Department Supervisors. If exhibitor is entering animals in different departments, they will need to check in with each Department Supervisor.
- Animals must stay within their department during fair day.
- Exhibitors must indicate if they are 4-H, FFA or Open on Stall Cards.
- 4-H ANIMAL EXHIBITORS MUST ENTER FITTING & SHOWING!
- Any animal exhibit may be used for judging contest.
- If there are fewer than three (3) animals in a class, only ribbons will be awarded
- All children must be acompanied by an adult. Do not leave small children unattended around animals!
Department A - Dairy Cattle
Department B - Beef Cattle
Department C - Goats
Department D/E - Misc. Exotic Animals
Department F - Swine
Department G - Sheep
Department I - Dogs
Department J - Cats
Department L - Light Horse
Department M - Poultry and Waterfowl
Department N - Rabbits
Department O - Pocket Pets
Department P - Cavy (Guineas Pigs)