THE VALLEY FAIR BOARD, AS A WASHINGTON STATE CORPORATION, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY THAT RESULTS FROM PARTICIPATION OR ATTENDANCE AT THE VALLEY FAIR. THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF ANY CHILD (UNDER 18) EXHIBITING ANY ANIMAL AT THE FAIR ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LIABILITY OR INJURY RESULTING FROM ACTIONS OF THE ANIMAL OR HANDLER.
- Exhibitors will give the necessary attention to their exhibits and, at the close of the Fair, take charge of same. Fair officials will take reasonable precautions, but will not be responsible for loss or damage.
- The Fair Association reserves the final and absolute right to interpret these rules and regulations and to settle all matters, questions and controversies that arise out of, or in connection with the Fair. The Fair Association reserves the right to accept or reject any entry for any reason.
- Professional entries will be accepted, but exhibitors must identify level of professionalism on entry tag. A professional is a person who has had more than one year of professional schooling or makes a living selling their product. Professional entries will be judged, but will not be eligible for a “Grand Champion” or “Best of Show” awards.
- The DANISH system of judging will be used for all exhibits. The judge’s decision is final.
- Youth exhibitors will receive premiums. Premium rates will be posted in the Fair Office.
- Any exhibit entered, but not listed in the Fair Book, will be classified and points awarded if the exhibit merits such points.
- Judges in any division may not judge their own work.
- ALL ANIMAL EXHIBITS MUST BE PREREGISTERED! Exhibit Hall entries register on Friday morning prior to the Fair (see schedule of events).
- When mailing in your entry, please attach a completed Liability Waiver. Each form should be mailed NO LATER THAN AUGUST 6th to: Carla Scott For questions: P.O. Box 27 509-937-4043 Valley, WA 99181 ScottCS@HearthnHome.com
- A separate entry form is required for each department entered. Entry forms are available at the following locations: The Valley Café, The Valley Store, Valley Fuel, Valley Food Bank, Akers United Drug, Valley Drug, and The Chewelah Independent and in the back of this book or at http://valleycommunityfair.tripod.com.
- Preregistration of parade entries are encouraged. Parade registration forms are located in the back of this book and at the same locations as animal registration forms. Please mail no later than August 6th to: Angela Selle For questions: P.O. Box 273 509-937-2335 Valley, WA 99181 email@example.com
- No premiums are mailed. Please come to the Fair Office on Fair day between 3:00 and 5:00 for premium payout.
- Exhibits may be removed after 4:00pm, and must be removed by 5:00pm on Fair day. The Fair Association will not be responsible for any display or exhibit left in the building after 5:00pm. Lost and found items should be reported to the Fair Secretary, Carla Scott.