Class I Skeins
- All yarns must have been hand-spun within the past year.
- Yarn must be tied in three places and weigh approximately 2 ounces.
- Fiber content and use must be stated on entry card (weaving, knitting –rug, socks…)
- Skeins will be judged on the following:
- Overall appearance
- Visual uniformity
- Spinning technique
- Contrasting color
- Suitability for intended use
Class II Fleeces
Section List breed and age of animal
- All fleeces must be clean, well skirted and packaged in a clear plastic bag. Do not tie fleeces.
- Fleeces may be removed from bag for judging.
- Remove all tags, neck and belly wool.
- Any improperly skirted or dirty fleeces may be disqualified.
- All fleeces must have been shorn in past 12 months.
- No ram fleeces.
Class III Weaving (items must be clean with clipped threads and no obvious wear)
1 Wall Hanging
2 Off Loom
10 Place Mats (set/4)
Class IV Felt
Class V Baskets
Class VI Hand Spun Fiber
1 Small Knit Article
2 Large Knit Article
3 Small Crocheted Article
4 Large Crocheted Article