Note to exhibitors
- To enter this competition you must be a 4-H exhibitor enrolled in 4H Sheep and 4H clothing.
- Sheep may be owned or sponsored. Wethers or ewes must be conditioned, fitted, and trained to show on a halter.
- One major piece of ensemble must be made of at least 70% wool fiber.
- Garments may be handmade, hand-crocheted, knitted, or purchased.
- At the judges discretion a bonus 10 points may be given if the garment is hand made by the exhibitor.
- This is a state qualifying event.
- Commentary must be presented to the sheep superintendent upon arrival at the fair.